|Android Recovery Tool|
Yes, data recovery applications can do the trick for you. Be it your home computer, laptop or mobile phones, data recovery applications can save your time, money, efforts and keep your digital assets safe and secured.
Here are the top android recovery tool for your Android phones.
1) Data Recovery:
The mobile application is designed to recover lost data anytime and anywhere. The application allows you to access and recover photos, pictures, status, copied sectors and many more. You can ask for a free quote or open a request for data recovery which is a part of the number of functionalities provided by the application. Special content restoration solution is available for disaster or lost data. RAID system, USB key, hard disk, CD, DVD, Data Recovery mode are all available to suit every faulty occasions.
The Data Recovery software is the perfect solution for all customers that need a solution for their data retrieval on the go.
2) Recover Data:
Recover Data is a comprehensive solution for information and tips on how to recover lost data on a computer. No matter what is your digital data, news feeds, articles, professional sites, informative videos or any recovery services, they all can be recovered in a flash.
3)Ezine Data Recovery Articles:
Perplexed about the name? Don’t be. This is yet another disaster preventing and data recovery tool boasting the following features:
• FAT file system data recovery
• Data recovery for external drives like USB
• Recovery for IBM drive
• Information on hard drive recovery
4) Undelete for Root Users:
Undelete for Root Users lets you recover any kind of lost files from internal storage or SD card. As it supports more than 1000 formats, Undelete can be useful if you delete your digital contents accidentally.
The application can also safely wipe and share files such that others may not recover them easily.
• Ability to restore any kind of file except those that are not written over
• Safely share or wipe files.
• Ability to preview thumbnail
• Batch operations
• Ability to preview media files
• Custom restore folders
5) ROM Manager:
ROM Manager is a must-have app for root users. Making Flash ROMs, Backups is an easy activity in ROM Manager. The app has been downloaded by more than three million users and is still counting in numbers.
• A handy user interface that helps you manage your ROMs.
• Perform and organize restores and backups from within Android
• Ability to install ROMs in the air
• Ability to install ROMs from SD card.
• Install your favorite ROMs.
6) JS Backup:
JS Backup is a tool known for its easiness, look and feel.
• Ability to recover contacts, MMS, text messages, call history, bookmarks, calendar details, playlists, images, music and more. The data is stored in CSV form so that it can be opened in Microsoft Excel.
• Backup history server that allows you to manage backup history
• Additional support for restore / backup of MMS.
Prevention is better than cure. Knowing how machines can sometimes backfire, it is always better to have backup and recovery applications for mobile phones too. Do it now and save yourself from long-time miseries.
This is a guest post by Samantha Kirk of MyTechhelp, a site that offers savings and current information on Toshiba Support.